Warehouse Team Leaderr
Working as a Team Leader within our Fulfilment team, you will provide effective management to a small team to ensure that picking and packing operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will be part of the team in day to day operations and provide first line support to staff.
- Competitive salary
- Childcare and cycle to work scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Central Hertford location with transport links nearby
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff recognition scheme.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead a small team by giving clear instructions on performance and standards required.
- Facilitate team working to achieve enhanced performance with high accuracy.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and work to a high standard along with team members, leading by example.
- Carry out on-the-job training as and when required.
- Get involved with day to day tasks to ensure that targets are met.
- Adhere to the department’s standard operating procedures.
- Support the senior staff members to implement any improvement activities within the area.
- Monitor that all equipment is maintained and the work area you are responsible for is kept clean.
- Maintain awareness of the company’s compliance management systems in relation to Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental Management, Anti Bribery and any future standards the company may choose to implement.
- Experience of managing small warehouse teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to motivate and train staff.
- Organised, possesses high levels of attention to detail and demonstrates hard work.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Customer focused with experience of going above and beyond to reach targets.
- Able to quickly learn processes and identify improvements carried out by the Fulfilment Department.