Stephen Austin is recruiting for a Digital Operative to come and join our growing Digital department. Working on a double day shift as part of the digital team you must have a strong background operating within a hands-on role in a Digital Print environment.
• Maintaining and operating Cannon Océ digital webs and cut sheet machinery with IBIS Smart Binders
• Finishing digital production to the highest of standard
• Quality and control at every stage of the process
• Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment.
• A proven history of maintenance and operating digital printing equipment
• Strong knowledge of IT preferably within a print environment
• Previous experience of digital print would be advantageous
• The ability to work effectively within a small team of production operatives
• Enthusiastic, positive & flexible approach
• Working with and knowledge of variable data
• Working knowledge of Océ Pre-Press & Printer Server, Prisma Production Software would be desirable although not essential
• Experience working within a Continuous Improvement ISO Environment.
• Competitive salary
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free secure car parking
• Central Hertford location with transport links nearby
• 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Staff recognition scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent