We have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant to provide top level administrative and personal support to the Group CEO and Managing Director of Stephen Austin. Reporting to our Managing Director, you will need to be an experienced PA with experience of diary management, administrative tasks, hospitality and liaison with senior members of staff. You will play a crucial role across varied projects ensuring that our business leaders are able to continue to grow, shape and develop Stephen Austin.
- Provide professional administrative support using tools including Microsoft excel
- Manage diary events and organise meetings and agendas
- Manage expenses
- Manage personal and private arrangements for MD and CEO
- Safeguard sensitive information and take a discreet approach to managing company confidential information to external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage travel arrangements for Stephen Austin/Group Employees.
- Inbox management for CEO and MD, ensure all queries and emails are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients and business guests,particularly around travel arrangements for overseas clients including visa applications
- Preparing client documentation and ensuring these are presentable in a multitude of different formats
- Organising subsistence for client meetings
- Ensure calls are vetted and only appropriate calls are put through to MD & CEO
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks to support the Senior Management Team/CEO and Managing Director.
- Setting up meeting rooms, ensure that all Stephen Austin meetings rooms are as presentable as possible
- Ensure clients have all required and desired provisions and provide a high level of hospitality
- Maintain meeting rooms, ensure they are returned to a pristine state after Client Visits
- Competitive salary
- Childcare and cycle to work scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Pathways for development
- Friendly and fun team environment
- Central Hertford location with transport links nearby
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff recognition scheme.
- An accurate, methodical and efficient approach to administration
- Discreet, able to deal with highly confidential, restricted information
- Client facing, positive and prepared to engage with clients and stakeholders
- Willing to go above and beyond in order to meet Client Expectations
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Confident with gatekeeping
SAPG Printing Group is a well-established provider of security printing and data services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. The group comprises two operating companies – Stephen Austin: security printing and distribution services for examination and electoral bodies and GradeMaker: SAAS assessment software and data services for examination bodies.