Client Services Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join our team of Account Managers here at Stephen Austin. Working alongside our busy team you will be responsible for client administration as well as providing a broad range of proactive support to the Client Service Team, ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and accurate work. This is a fantastic opportunity for looking to take their first steps towards a career in Account Management.
- Support Account Managers in the production of client presentations, review documentation and regular/adhoc reports
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to answer queries and escalating where appropriate
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, assisting in the delivery of quality to clients
- Contribute ideas to the development of Client Services through involvement in meetings and 1:1 reviews
- Produce and circulate production reports, proof lists and any other internal company reports as required
- Process proofs and advances for despatch to client
- Ensure close collaboration with colleagues across multiple departments to maximise efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of the final product
- Support continuous improvement initiatives of processes and procedures to maximise efficiency and quality within Client Service
- Manage stock reports and proactively support procurement activity, ensuring that we have materials required to meet production time scales
- Reception cover for the Client Services department during holidays and lunch times
- Supporting cover for Account Managers in their Absence.
- Competitive salary
- Childcare and cycle to work scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Pathways for development
- Friendly and fun team environment
- Central Hertford location with transport links nearby
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff recognition scheme.
- IT Literacy including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Intermediate Excel would be advantageous
- Proactive approach to team work and getting involved
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Works well using own initiative
- Self motivated, confident and enthusiastic to learn and develop further
- Office administration experience
- Exemplary customer service skills.