We have the opportunity for two Fulfilment Supervisors to join the Fulfilment Management team. You would be required to cover all core hours between the two roles.
You would be responsible for deputising for the Fulfilment Manager in their absence, for all activities within the Department. You will play a pivotal role in supervising the Fulfilment process, being the Fulfilment Manager's eyes and ears on the factory floor and overseeing the Team Leaders to make sure they have the available resources they need to complete jobs to the satisfaction of the Clients and Contracts. Working in collaboration with other business areas to deliver complex projects on budget, accurately and on time. The ability to form strong working relationships, managing multiple teams and individuals whilst having a keen eye on quality output, are key requirements.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Fulfilment Department
- Provide supervision at weekends when required
- Cover for the Fulfilment Manager as and when required
- Liaise with Fulfilment Manager to manage the workload, allocate jobs and team members to Team Leaders.
- Responsible for setting KPI’s, monitoring quality and performance
- Lead on fulfilling the quality checks carried out
- Support in managing employee, HR and Health & Safety issues
- Ensure that all team members are fully trained and competent to carry out their roles paying particular attention to the needs of new employees
- Support the Fulfilment Manager in delivering an exceptional Fulfilment Service to internal departments and the Company’s Clients
- Continuously monitor performance targets and make recommendations for improvements
- Promoting a positive working environment and motivating team members, leading by example
- Mentor, Train and develop Team Leaders
- Ensuring effective coordination and communication between the different working groups in the Production Division
- Demonstrating best practice and ensuring all staff adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety responsibilities and operating within Company ISO Management Systems i.e. 27001, 45001, 9001, 37001 and 14001
- Extensive experience of working within the Print industry or in a similar factory/fulfilment operations
- Experience of working in a high security environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, evidence of being a strong communicator
- Experienced in managing performance up to disciplinary and grievance level
- A demonstrable commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager and open to direction
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Experience of working with Quality, Health & Safety and Environment ISO Standards
This is a broad overview of the role and does not encompass all aspects of the position.
- COVID-19 Secure
- Competitive salary
- Mental Health first aiders and EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free secure car parking
- Central Hertford location with transport links nearby
- 26 days annual leave and bank holidays
SAPG is a well-established provider of security printing and data services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. The group comprises two companies – Stephen Austin (stephenaustin.co.uk): security printing and distribution services for examination and electoral bodies and GradeMaker (grademaker.com): SAAS assessment software and data services for examination bodies.